Thursday, November 05, 2009

Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar, Pune

11:53 PM

Gurdwara Guru Nank Darbar, Pune

I remember how difficult it was to locate this gurdwara in camp area. First time I heard about the gurdwara was with a name "Hollywood Gurdwara", which was quite surprising. Later I came to know that there was some park named "hollywood park" nearby, hence the name "Hollywood Gurdwara".

Update ( 6/6/2014 ) : I repeatedly get calls regarding the office contact number of gurdwara so finally I was there for blessings and decided to get the contact number. Hope it helps.

Gurdwara Office Contact Number : 020-26360919 ( Timings : 8AM - 8PM )


Shot at Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar, Camp, Pune

Written by

Started this as a photoblog initially but now using it as a blog to share my thought and experiences.

0 comments:

 

© 2015 Blog By Navdeep Soni. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top