Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Why YouTube Cast Button Not Appearing On Laptop

10:59 AM

YouTube Cast Button
Yesterday, I noticed the cast button was missing on youtube videos i was watching on my chrome browser of laptop. As we all know that chrome allowed casting your desktop, tab, tabs or you tube directly to your smart tv. I googled around but could not find any appropriate solution to this. I tried few hit and miss solutions like sign in or sign out of your youtube account. Nothing worked.

Finally I noticed that my smart TV was off and may be it needs to be "on" if that cast button to appear on youtube videos. Voila ! the trick worked.

Additionally, make sure your smart Tv is connected to wifi and you have sync your TV for screen mirroring. Let me know if it worked for you.

Video screenshot courtesy : Google Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-XidwKsKAE 

Written by

Started this as a photoblog initially but now using it as a blog to share my thought and experiences.

0 comments:

 

© 2015 Blog By Navdeep Soni. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top